Chloé & Karl // wedding in Ranäs Slott, Sweden
- Wedding venue: Rånäs slott, Sweden
- Photographer: Wedding photographer Linda-Pauline
- MUA: Ida Greek
- Flower Bouquet: Blommor4U
- Flower arrangement: Hötorget flower market and birhes from Torö
- Wedding rings: Juvelia
- Jewellery: Elmblads
- Wedding dress: Stockholm Brud & Fest, Ida Sjöstedt, and tailor-made dress from China
- Suit: Sir of Sweden from Georg Sörman Menswear
Swedish elegance meets Chinese traditions at gorgeous Ranäs Castle
Sometimes you don’t need to know the language to understand the meaning behind the words. That is exactly what happed on the wedding day of Chloé and Karl. My Swedish is almost as poor as Chinese which I know nothing of but still the I was deeply touched.
Warm people, Chinese traditions (door games – s.o. f.u.n, tea ceremony, – b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l, Chinese laterns etc), lovely scenery and great vibe – whole trip to Sweden was a blast from the moment I was picked up from the airport up until the next morning after the wedding!
Want to be even more inspired by this beautiful Swedish & Chinese wedding? Take a look at photo gallery by talented photographer Linda-Pauline!
Viktoriia & Kirill // Boho wedding at Lahemaa National Park
- Wedding venue: Raudsilla Entertainment Complex
- Photographer: Dmitri Kotjuh
- MUA & hair: Darja Tamm
“My name is Viktoriia. I was watching your videos and was amazed what an interesting view you have in your wedding videos. My wedding is going to happen approximately on the 30th of July 2017. What would you say if it is possible for you to be there and what will be the price of your amazing art on our wedding?”
When this e-mail popped to my inbox I knew straight away this wedding is something special. I had no idea what an adventure it will be!
Viktoriia and Kirill and the craziest and the most laid-back couple at the same time. They had the wild idea to have midnight wedding vows with the priest at the end of wedding day. We took one step further.
As we are at this gorgeous location why not to tell the vows at the seaside sunrise instead. That’s what we did! 4:30 in the morning after the wedding we met the priest and drove towards the seaside. The stage was amazingly set with orange sky when we were reaching the northest point of Estonian mainland – Purekkari cape. And at the exact moment when we stepped out of the car – the rain started pouring. But Vika, Kirill, the priest and even the cameras stood still!
For those not speaking Russian, this shall explain why Kirill was whispering “The most important is not to get sick, your hair is already wet” at the start of the video just moments before they declared the vows in front of the priest and the waves of Purekkari cape.
Mariana & Luca // destination wedding in Puglia, Italy
- Location: Puglia region, Italy
- Ceremony & reception: Castello Monaci
- Photographer: Cromatica
Am I still dreaming?
Capturing the wedding of Mariana and Luca in the heel of Italy’s boot, I was fascinated by the beauty of Puglia region. That was until the bride stepped down from the stairs of Castello Monaci. Wow 🙂
Luca, you got exactly the wife that you needed and Mariana, you got exactly the husband that you wanted.
Ivy & Florian // wedding in Stevns Klint, Denmark
- Location: Stevns Klint, Denmark
- Wedding planner: Magical Weddings
Ms. Philippines meets Mr. Germany at the extraordinary UNESCO World Heritage Site in Stevns Klint, Denmark.
An emotional love story of Ivy and Florian goes back several years when Ivy first visited Munich and fell in love with the city. It wasn’t until her last 2 days of her second visit when she met Florian and they fell in love.
“Is this real?” she was asking. Ivy answered the question herself in the 13th Century Old Højerup Church which stands at the top of the Stevns Klint and dates back to the year 1200. That was the wedding day witnessed by their closest friends and family that had gathered in this magnificent coastal area and a breathtaking view over the Baltic Sea, no words can describe it.
Moonika & Maxim // wedding in Glehni castle
- Ceremony and wedding venue: Glehni castle
- Photographer: Hanna Odras Photography
- Wedding father: Karl Pütsep
- Wedding band: The Skyline Bänd
- Catering: Mariin Catering
- Florist: Pulmalilled.ee, Kristi Kranberg-Kulbas
- Hair: Ülle-Lea Rebane / Rebasesaar Elustiilisalong
- MUA: Glow Makeup Estonia, Kristi Tammeleht
Grab the tissues as you’ll need these for this one! Although in Estonian I hope the story of Moonika and Maxim will touch you just a slightly bit.
Definitely one of the most emotional ceremonies of the year!
Second track in the film “Lõpuks leidsin sind” meaning “Finally found you” is mixed in just after bride says that when they first met that the same song “Lõpuks leidsin sind” was playing.
Really cool what a wedding couple that is filled with love, laughter and energy can do for a wedding film.
Maris & Andrias // seaside wedding on the gulf of Pärnu
- Wedding venue: Ojako Tourism Farm, Estonia
- Wedding father: Veiko Veiert
- Decorations: Decorations: Pruutpaar OÜ, Rita Kaas
- Wedding band: Imre Saarna & The Beat
- Photographer: Maaris Photography
- Wedding film: Innar Hunt Films
A teaser from breathtaking day of Maris and Andrias in Ojako, on the shore of gulf of Pärnu in Estonia.
It’s a joy to watch when the couple can fully enjoy the wedding day despite the weather thrown at them!
Birgit & Pelle // wedding in Vihula manor
- Ceremony and wedding venue: Vihula manor
- Awesome wedding dress: Kristi Pedanik
- Florist: Sigrid Kullerkupp, GlobeFlower
- MUA: Kaisa Erik
- Hair: Marian Vasarik
- Wedding band: Nukker Kukeke
- Wedding father: Tõnis Milling
- Wedding photographer: Marit Kuusk Photography
- Music: awesome guys from Majik @majiklondon
They know each other over 15 years. They started the journey together 8 years ago.
They got married 8 months ago. They share the same values. They have learned from each other. They have changed and grown together.
Today I’m excited to share the story of Birgit and Pelle. Truly wonderful couple that really inspired me to create a wedding story like it was yesterday.
Liis & Madis // touching wedding in Ingliste Manor
- Location: Ingliste manor, Estonia
- Photographer: Marit Kuusk
- Band: Tulv
- Florist: Elisabet Aias
What a touching ceremony, wedding vows and gorgeous couple!
Liis and Madis, it was a real priviledge to tell the story of this remarkable day in the old town of Tallinn and hidden treasure of Ingliste manor, in Estonia.
#weddinginestonia #inglistemanor #summerwedding
Mikaela & Staffan // winter wedding in Suomenlinna, Finland
- Location: Suomenlinna, Finland
- Photographers: Frej Vuori, Joakim Kosk
Breathtaking scenes in Suomenlinna, on the shores of the Gulf of Finland.
Thank you Mikaela and Staffan for the trust you put into me in capturing such a fascinating wedding day. It was one hell of a ride and definitely one to remember!
My first ever wedding outside of Estonia, but surely not the last 🙂
What a way to start wedding season 2016!
Music by: August and After
Triinu & Kaspar // wedding on island Saaremaa, Estonia
- Location: Estonian island of Saaremaa
- Photographer: Valmar Voolaid
- Band: Sleepwalkers
- Decorations: Jaanika Kask
Joyful memories from summer wedding on the Estonian island of Saaremaa.
Music by wonderful Lenna Kuurmaa.
Triin & Ragnar // autumn wedding day
- Location: Tallinn & Kõue Manor, Estonia
Simple yet so elegant wedding day with my dear friends – Triin and Ragnar. I was honoured to capture these special moments that no one else knew about!
Mammu Couture // Tallinn Fashion Week 2016
- Location: Mammu Couture studio & Kultuurikatel. Tallinn, Estonia
- Event: Tallinn Fashion Week 2016
- Client: Mammu Couture
Behind the scenes of truly talented Estonian fashion designer Mammu couture and her autumn-winter collection show at Tallinn Fashion Week.
It was an absolute thrill to capture something I’ve never been part of. Thank you Mammu for this unique opportunity!